Sunday, May 20, 2007

So sleepy and out of shape.


I feel doughy...again. I am struggling to return to the condition I was before I got mono. My poor midsection is all puffy again. Alas, I'm a marshmallow.


I feel so tired after Saturday's class. I met up with Verizon Guy, who for a change did not have to work the weekend, and we got the wonderful benefits of a double-block of aiki. Aiki sensei must have missed me, because he beat the crap out of me. We worked on all of our stuff for our next rank and it was good, I guess. I'm still sore as hell.


Thank god sword sensei didn't make the trip to the clinic. He took over class, and much to their shagrin made them do 27 movements. He told Owl to slow the hell down (hee hee). Those kids were so miserable, it was great. Unfortunately, he didn't do much for sword class. He talked...and talked....and talked....you get the point. We did work #5 and 6 kumitachi for a little bit, but mostly we just sat around. Bah.


Tomorrow will be the real test to see how I feel. Right now, the bed feels good...mm, squishy... Zzzz...

No comments: