Thursday, September 14, 2006

The waiting game


So, here I am...one day after my last class before Hell Weekend:

saturday
10:00am - junior sho-dan test. I must be uke.
12:00pm - lunch
1:00pm - aiki ni-dan test. I must be uke.
2:00ish- aiki clinic. uke, uke, uke.
3:00pm - pick up hakama from tailors
Rest of the Day- fret

Sunday

10:00am- My iai test
11:00ish- goza cutting :)

I got a lot of practice in with my kumitachis with head sensei, but I am very nervous. I haven't been able to get out with my sword thanks to the rain all week. Adding to the anxiety is my mom being ridiculously sick. Thankfully I had some relief this week as well. Our benevolent matriarch/drill sergeant came back, which means those little rat *astards will fall in line again. I got to talk a bit with verizon guy too, which was nice. My gifts for my teachers came- and though wrapping them sucked- they look nice, and hopefully will be enjoyed. I am reviewing parts of katana (or rather, how I will explain them) and reading my manual. Until it stops raining, that's all I can do. I will try and write again after saturday. 'Til then, nyo.

No comments: