Sunday, June 01, 2008

Purgatory begins...

I always referred to waiting for blackbelt as purgatory, because you never know when you are going to be called up. So this is where I am in my karate training, waiting patiently for my test date. Head Sensei is giving me no clue, although there is an aiki clinic at the end of June. There is always a clinic, following a blackbelt test.

Doc will be testing for sho-dan in iai rather soon, and the Bevenvolent matriarch/dictator is working on sho-dan for aiki....if Head Honcho sensei doesn't change the book again. Other than that, nothing's going on, except for the fact that kids are pissing me off. Head Sensei asked sword sensei to review me, then he threw Lazy Girl into his care as well. SHE DOESN'T KNOW SHIT! She cheated off of me the whole time because she doesn't know vocabulary. She should never get to ikkyu- EVER. I expressed this view to Doppleganger and she agrees with me. I know...I'm just waiting...for them to ask me to help her with her junior rank aiki stuff that she should already know. Blah.

And there's this other kid....I call him Brainy Smurf because he butts in all the time with his innate (and wrong) knowledge. "Papa Smurf says...." I just wanna punch him and put him upside down in a trash can and watch his little size 5 feet kick in a fury of helplessness. Can't complain about rules when you're stuffed in a trash can. And then, there's Wheezy Kid. *sigh*....Not 5 minutes after Benevolent Matriarch/dictator told him to carry his bo correctly did he crash into the lobby divider. "Oops..." He says. Is there any room in that trash can?

One final note- I saw Big and Little T in the mall the other day. Big T is the same, but Little T is no longer little. He's taller than his father and looks like a beanpole with flowing blond hair like Leif Garrett. I miss those guys.

No comments: