Friday, November 17, 2006

Bork! Another roll call.

I'm having a terrible time trying to concentrate on school and martial arts. I have no money, no social life, and I'm constantly getting into fights over my future with the family. On top of that, it turns out I could be really sick. More on that later.

I've decided I need to update the class roster, since I am anticipating a huge turnover in the next month or so. Everyone is getting on everyone's nerves in karate and I don't think too many people are going to survive if the class keeps ballooning and people don't shut up. So, here goes;

Karate
  • brown belts- Prince Valiant (10-ish) is now the highest ranking kyu in the class (with two stripes), and will probably make junior sho-dan by April of next year. Three others are also brown belts- they don't have nicknames, really. One is the only female kyu that outranks me, and two are 13 year old boys.
  • Purple- There is Purple belt girl, who is called that because she's been the same rank of purple with stripe for two years. There are two more in the same rank, Wheezy Kid and another who have become so annoying that they are interchangable to me. The only regular purple belt is Verizon guy.
  • Green- I am the oldest green with stripe, after that is Little T and some professional kid who's in a whole family of black belts. After that is Tank and a whole slew of horribly behaving green belts.
  • Orange- Big T, a pair of twins, and a six year old.
  • Yellow and white- So many little brats, it's crazy.

Total in karate class= approx. 30

Aiki

  • Brown- two of my iai senseis
  • Blue- Verizon guy, a karate sensei, and me.
  • White- Cigarette man, Wally (if he comes back)

Total in aiki class= 8 or 9

Iai

  • nikyu- little senseis
  • sankyu- Prince Valiant
  • Yonkyu- two guys without nicknames, Nerdverd, Cigarette Man
  • Mu- Peanut, and a lady and her son.

Total in iai class= 10

No comments: