Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Where are you, Peanut?

I think Peanut quit. He hasn't been to the last 3 classes (but then again, neither has Nerdverd). I hope he didn't because that would suck...and after I gave him a nickname. Speaking of nicknames, I bestow a nickname on that guy in iai and karate- cigarette man, bcause that's what he smells like. You'd think eventually I'd learn actual names of people. Hmm.

So other than that, I have been working on getting a purple belt and some sword stuff. I tried unsuccessfully to teach one of the little senseis the fourth kumitachi, but I couldn't remember the footwork. We finally had to break open three different manuals to find the right steps. I know I'm not crazy- I did just learn this one two months ago. Ah well. I work on #4 and 5, and I'm also working on bo stuff and my new karate kata, Saifa. This one is nice. The next one, nijushiho, is apparently quite a bitch. So I'm using the time now to clean up all my other katas so I can learn that one when I get to it. Too many katas. Josie brain is swimming.

No comments: