Friday, February 17, 2006

So tired...bork.

I've been recovering from starting a new job these past couple weeks, and nothing much has gone on. I've been working on my new sword kata and painting my sword case. It should (in theory) look pretty nice. I'm really tired though and my asthma is starting to creep back into my class routine. Last aiki class I thought I was going to have an attack. I'd like to go to the doctor but right now I have neither the time nor the money. I hope something happens soon so I can concentrate on something else- a new kata or something. My dog is driving me crazy. He loves to wake me up at night now that I have a day job. Bork! I have class tomorrow, and if I hear that again, I'm gonna take him to class to be an uke. That is an appropriate job for a dog named Bucket, after all.

No comments: